Culinary tours in Bandung – 7 best places you should visit. Bandung is the capital of West Java province. Bandung has long been famous for its natural beauty. Therefore, Bandung dubbed as the city of flowers by the Indonesian people and the city of Paris Van Java by Europeans.
You will never regret it if you go to the city of Bandung because, in addition to beautiful scenery, you can also enjoy delicious dishes in the city of Bandung. Therefore, Bandung is a place you should visit if you are a hunter food that tastes good.
Here are 7 of the best places in culinary tours in Bandung that you should visit:
- Paskal Food Market. Prices of foods are cheap, many food options (100 booths), as well as the strategic location, makes Paskal Food Market becomes the hangout for the lovers of culinary tourism. The food there are diverse, ranging from the typical food of the city of Bandung to international food such as Chinese, Japanese, and Korean food there
- Rumah Sosis. Rumah Sosis provides a variety of food menus associated with sausage. There are sausage cheese, sausage barbecue, sausage Bock-wurst, sausage black pepper, sausage satay, and others. For those who do not like eating sausages, do not worry because, in addition to sausages, Rumah Sosis also provides a variety of other foods, such as fried rice, spaghetti, roasted rice, tempura rice, etc. Besides food, Rumah Sosis also provides dozens of family amusement rides, like Bom-Bom Car, mini golf, Flying Fox, swimming pool, fishing pond, etc.
- Kampung Daun. Kampung Daun is located in Lembang, Bandung, so it’s cold. With beautiful scenery accompanied by a quiet rural atmosphere plus the delicious culinary variety, then Kampung Daun became one of the favorite places for people who like the culinary tourism. The food served was Indonesian food, especially Sundanese cuisine.
- Nasi Kalong. Nasi Kalong is black rice. The black color is not from black glutinous rice, but brown rice mixed with Kluwek plus chili, onion, bay leaves, shredded coconut and other spices, so it feels like to be a very good taste in your tongue. Nasi Kalong eaten with honey fried chicken and grilled green beans will keep you hooked to go back there. Ha…7x
- Sapu Lidi. Sapu Lidi is a resort in Lembang, Bandung. Sapu Lidi offers a unique concept, which is eaten in the fields, so Sapu Lidi gives a different feel to the culinary hunter. The eating atmosphere in the fields deserted certainly give a new sensation for people who are busy every day.
- Raja Rasa. Raja Rasa is in front of Mall Setra Sari Bandung. Raja Rasa comes with the concept Sundanese, Balinese, and Chinese food. Most of the food at Raja Rasa is seafood. You have to try Kepiting Telur Keraton and Udang Saos Keraton because it is cooked according to the recipe-style palace. 🙂
- Iga Bakar Si Jangkung. The hallmark of the tall grilled rib was served boneless ribs. The cuts of meat are tender, with sweet and savory flavors that make your tongue sway for favors. 🙂
If you go to Bandung, then you must try to feel how delicious foods that are provided from the places listed above. If not, then you do not taste the delicious culinary tours of Bandung. If you are there in Bandung and want a culinary tour or other tours in Bandung, but do not know the way. If you are looking for a reliable rental car in Bandung. You can contact the Dirgantara Car Rental because we had experienced more than 28 years. 🙂
So what are you waiting for? Contact the Dirgantara Car Rental and visit the 7 best places of culinary tourism in Bandung.